Kut University College is holding its sixth scientific conference for the period from (2-3/5/2023)
Under the auspicious patronage of His Excellency the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Dr. Naeem Al-Aboudi, and under the direct supervision of Prof. Dr. Fakher Jabr Al-Muhammadawi, and Assistant Professor Dr. Talib Zaidan Al-Moussawi, the Sixth Scientific Conference will be held in the corridors of Kut University College for the period (2-3/5/2023). ).
The conference axes include eleven themes that were discussed:
Therapeutic methods and modern devices used in dentistry.
- New directions for engineering medical device technologies.
Negative effects of indiscriminate drug use.
Medical laboratory techniques, reality and ambition.
Nursing is the axis of health and its mainstay.
- Towards a comprehensive vision for the development of Iraqi legislation.
The development of administrative and economic informatics is an essential pillar in sustainable development.
- Linguistic, literary and linguistic studies between the desired achievement.
- The role of Islamic sciences in building and upgrading society.
- Laser technology towards a renewed science future visions.
- Anesthesia, a historical and cognitive view.
The conference will discuss (84) research papers by (170) Iraqi, Arab and foreign researchers in six main sessions.
? Central Media at Kut University College 4/29/2023.